Monday, December 3, 2007

watch me now

this isn't just any old hiccup video; this one comes with upgrades. not only is it a little bit better lit, but the babski also chose the moment to show off all of her little tricks. observe closely the hiccups you all know and love, but wait there's more! check out the hand waving reminiscent of captain jack sparrow from that fine jerry bruckheimer/disney franchise, 'pirates of the caribbean.' you'll also hear evesie's raptor sounds that she picked up from our repeated viewings of 'jurassic park.' i knew from her in utero cavorting that she loved dinos, but she apparently also wants to sound like one. and last but certainly not least, she does the elvis presley lip curl. our talented little baba.

1 comment:

Erin's mom Debbie said...

Wow, I almost feel like I'm there. She is full of fantastic sounds, that's for sure. I did see the lip curl during her first few days, when I was there. So when is she going to learn her first song?