Sunday, April 13, 2008

we would be so happy you and me




well, it's the end of the weekend, and ted's gone back to durham, leaving the evester and me with janet and mary grace as fabulous company and wonderful help. before the big switcheroo, we managed to work in tons of fun this weekend with the newly arrived fehskens, ted's aunt karen, and his grandmother, memommy. the above photos are documentation of these good times, though ironically, none of the above-mentioned guests, except for janet, are in them.

i've always known how delicious is this baby, but apparently, her gustatory appeal crosses species. not only did this gator think she'd be tasty, but an otter, a sea turtle, and a creepy fish were awfully interested in her. we're not sure how edible she was to the sharks because she conked out for most of our tour of the aquarium. i'm sure they would have liked her, though. i mean, really, WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?

1 comment:

Dean, Mel, Ben and Joey said...

Erin:

Cherrylynn shared your blog with me and I have been checking in randomly to admire your beautiful daughter. I had to share with you that my oldest son (he will be 4 in July) was traumatized by the alligator picture. He said "mommy, why are they feeding their baby to an alligator." I tried to reassure him that it was a pretend alligator and the baby was, in fact, perfectly fine. He was very upset!! I just thought I would share! She really is a beautiful girl! Congratulations!

Melanie (Hammel) Heaviland