Sunday, March 9, 2008

darling, darling, this is an infamous gift.

early on, i realized that evesie-pups and i were meant to be best of friends. to my continuing disbelief, this has occurred and continues to be true. i have realized (life-lesson) that preferences can become permanent, with unforeseen consequences. ANYWAY. this little pups and this guy were hanging in a sunlit-room in southern mississippi, discussing various new orleans scenarios and their various consequences, when PUPS NUMERO UNO let me know exactly what she thought. i'm still waiting for the exact transcript, but i got the point pretty swiftly.

3 comments:

Janet Fehskens said...

Amazing. Were you just grinning at her the whole time? I surely was. Doesn't your face get tired? I didn't know talking with one's hands was passed down in the DNA but apparently it is. What a beautiful child. It will be interesting to hear what she has to say when it's in English. We never did know what "wha-whee-do-wursh!" meant. Love, Mom

Erin's mom Debbie said...

Watching this made my Monday. She has so much to say. I wonder if any of it has anything to do with Erin's reading of school material to her or perhaps she's speaking to Ted about music. Can't wait to see her. Until then, these videos are great.

proud mama said...

Well, I was hoping Lena could decipher some on Eve's message, but since her vocabulary is currently limited to dada, nana, lala, and vava she wasn't of much help. She did however enjoy the video of her internet penpal. How do I know this? Well, she watched and listened to Eve with eyebrows raised and a smile on her face, glancing my way occasionally to check that I too was smiling at all Eve had to say.