Wednesday, January 2, 2008

have pups, will travel



ted, eve, and i drove to indy for christmas, and then we headed up to chicago for the mla. while i went to job interviews in hotel rooms, ted and eve hung out in our hotel room for hours on end. they are now the best of friends. if eve had a computer, they would instant message each other all day, and if she had a cell phone, they would send funny picture messages to each other too. as it stands, they just look at each other and smile and make funny little sounds. well, ted uses words, and eve acts like she's trying to use words. anyway, here are some pics from christmas and chicago--enjoy!

2 comments:

Janet Fehskens said...

Absolutely awesome. I can't thank you enough for posting these photos. I feel like I was there. All of you are beautiful and I love ou.

Janet Fehskens said...

I mean you.