Monday, January 7, 2008

this kid is objectively adorable



someone, we can't recall which person, said that eve was 'objectively adorable' at the duke party at mla. if you're reading this blog post, identify yourself so that you can receive proper credit for your statement that gets more and more true as eve meets more and more fans. this weekend, ted's dad and sister sally (hereby known as don abuelo and aunt ya-yee) hung out with eve. she also got to spend time with her relatives in burlington. we all had a blast, and i hope you like our documentation of the fun times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO MUCH for posting these wonderful photos! I need you to tell me how you do the photos like that! The beaver hat is awesome, but I think I like the Cash duds even better. What an adorable baby! She's so loved! I'm so happy!
Love,
Nanet

Anonymous said...

It was ME! And it's still true. I want the Cash shirt for myself, though I'm sure I won't look as cute in it right now...

Anonymous said...

She looks great in her Cash duds. It is by far the most difficult on line purchase I have ever tried to make. It took several tries and several months, but Retro Baby finally came through. The picture makes it all worth it. She is objectively adorable, Sarah.